Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dieting or Die eating?!


Well… I was nailed and no escape this time. For some time now I’ve been hearing comments like “kuch kar Jincy”, “ye kya hai?” or just a polite reminder like, “ Jincy, moti ho gai”. Well say it the way you want but the reality was brought to my notice after actually bombarding me with it.

I always had some lame excuse for such comments like – “chod na be”

“Kya karna hai”…

But this time I said something very stupid like, “If I want I can be slim!!!!” hehehe..

And with perfect timing one of my friend’s stupid message tone gave a perfect background score for the blasphemy I made. Toingggg!!!

Now thoroughly embarrassed I decide to actually start dieting. The only difference being that this time I was not going to die eating like every other time.

My friend grabbed the chance and came up with something like a modeling assignment for me. Well he is very sure I am not going to do it so he risked saying that.

Now the challenge : I am supposed to loose considerable amount of weight which should be duly reflected in my size!! Phew..


Today is just the 2nd day and I’ve managed to eat proper and use the stairs instead of lift. Every time I finish 1 floor, I feel I’ve already lost 1 kg!! By the time I reach the 5th floor I am all panting and drooped as if I just finished a trekking expedition!

Oh! But it has been just 2 days. A full 2 months and 28 days remaining. Help me Lord…

But I’ve accepted the challenge which means bye bye Mc. D, bye bye Caramel popcorn, chocolates, Pizzas, Cad-B… ummmm…

Hey, I think I need to re-think about this whole deal… :D


6 comments:

varu... said...

perfect picture....good realisation...great if its put into action:-))....and you say bbye mac-d...is that possible anyways jins???
for today only u wer planing to come to mac-d with me????
but wit all ur determination like stairs n stuff i guess u will...already it seems u have lost few kilos:-)...keep up the spirit...

Calvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good one
Since I am the Judge, you can not amend this deal, moti :)

Obscure Optimist said...

way to go gurl!!!
@Judges: she's gonna win the bet! And i am the testimony!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow jincy!!!saw u after few days and gosh u seem to have realy shredded lot of weight...keep going nd m sure u gonno win:-)