Friday, May 22, 2009

writer's block!


I did not know about this until recently. Now that I know I use that as an excuse almost every time!
Write something new - naaah... writer's block (I say to myself).
I want this article by EOD - No way!! Writer's block! even bigger with a deadline imposed!

Sheer laziness... nothing else. I've been thinking so much crap, that my thoughts are all disorganized.

When I was not writing I was reading a lot.
Randomly, unknowingly, willingly, forcibly - reading stuff that managed to keep my mind polluted uh i mean occupied. :P

I read so much of GK that I started feeling nerdy. We were preparing for "Gyani Kopda" - Battle of the Brains (Quiz contest). I was the guinea pig in the team owing to my lack of knowledge. Everyone derived some sort of satisfaction after drilling poor me with questions and facts unheard. But I've this amazing "guessing power" that kept me going.

I managed to write something after long, I guess the block has started shifting or crushing under my weight. :-O
So coming soon with more of my musings.
Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

allthatmatters said...

I dont believe in writer's block..its just plain complacency and laziness...good for you that u have started again...

Marie said...

hope to keep it going. :)