Wednesday, March 4, 2009



I am shades of color and of diff hues
Appreciated by many but loved by few
My honey bee comes and admires me too
Oh! His buzz is filled with love so true


His beautiful eyes when admire me
Cast a wondrous spell and I feel so glee
When I flutter with all the joy I've found
He dances away merrily to a tune of his own

What is my life if not for you my bee
I shimmer and shine bright for you to see
The sun casts his fury on me everyday
And the winds blow hard but I’ve to stay

With the hope that you’d make me yours soon
The love filled in my heart always croons
What makes us so different and yet so same
Is the beauty that we spread and the love that we share

Today I wait again but I see you nowhere
The sun looks fierce and the wind’s unfair
I want you to shade me and I want to rest
I wait with baited breath for our magnificent tryst

I sobbed and was withering with a hope forlorn
Stayed a li’ll longer for a glimpse to be shown
My heart was bleeding, all the hopes were gone
But I heard the same buzz when I fell down

My love, you were there all the while with me
Crying out loud and daring the winds to cease
Now we lie here together when we breathe our last
In death we are one never to be apart


I waited in vain for you to come and confess
How I missed the love all mine and so never less
Its late but I realize I was yours and you were mine
The day we saw each other, It was born....
...Selfless and beautiful - Our love divine!

6 comments:

Pri said...

i would like to say just two things:
1)Wow!! - for the poem
2)All the Best...

p!q said...

hey, how about ending it with
It’s not only divine but eternal too
as its last day, now let me go...
lol...jus kidding.
i know such questions need not asked but is that your own composition :)

Jinie said...

@ Pri : Thanks a ton!

@ p!q : I've already taken that as a compliment. ;)

Aniket Thakkar said...

@ Jinu:

Post to vadda awesome hai ji.... but ab ho gaya na.... write abt the possiblities and not about the bygones. Be happiiii.... :-D

Marie said...

I've written nothing about the bygone.. it was just a story. Any relevance to living or dead is purely coincidental!! :D

Obscure Optimist said...

Oh.. that was beautiful...


Had the bee known how to say it, had the flower known how to feel it,
without experiencing it solitarily, i think it wouldn't have been love...

This is divinity...

Beautiful piece... :)

keep inspiring :)