Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally...


After a lot of thinking and apprehensions... today i successfully started "The Blog".
Just can't explain the feeling but something churned inside me when i hit the start blogging button..
A fear gripped my whole being as if i was being exposed to the shrewd critic side of humanity... All my ecstasies, all my fears will not be just mine anymore...

Oh Crap... how can anyone even read it unless i tell them to.. hehe..
The reason why i finally started was because some one argued with me saying it is just an electronic diary dear. Easy to maintain!!
I was like... Wow! That's amazing... coz the kind of wreckage i have of my musings, they cry out to me for an abode...
So, here i go... :)

5 comments:

varu... said...

cheers girl..keep up the spirit..!

Pranjali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pranjali said...

Yeah..Finally...Its ON...
Get Going dear..Keep Rocking!! :P

prince said...

Well it feels like those school days when the school arranges a trip (places around India, our Fathers being from the South and all over India), the fun, excitement and shouting. The thing is that after every trip, the Principal would asked the us (hooligans in Jincy's terms) to summarize the whole journey. The student with the best material (imaginative and interactive) would win a prize.
For once I agree with Jincy regarding this whole thing being a diary (I used to maintain one till Engg), and I tell you folks (those who think that blogging is dumb) that this is the only way to pen down your thoughts (be it a private/public diary).
Anyways I have bakkad so much that I'm going to end it here......

Awesome (in our language 'SEXY') trip it was, though I could feel my body crying....once in a blue moon i guess.....Thanx to the trip co-ordinators..and to everyone who joined (in short CHEERS to HOOLIGANS!!!)

hehehehehehehe

Marie said...

@Prince : You commented on the wrong post - you moron... :P